British Columbia's 2009 election campaign may yet yield a surprise - but only on election night. The fact the seventeen percentage point spread between the two parties has diminished should shock no one. And, if there was any momentum in this campaign, it hasn't been with Gordon Campbell. But the New Democrats haven't race along the rails either. They will have to pass the Liberals on the outside, a harder task to accomplish.
Allan Warnke Archives
- Apr 15 2009Warnke: "...our version of chasing the pennant."0
- Feb 9 2009Warnke: "Too often, he has taken dogmatic positions."1
- Aug 7 2007Warnke: "He was an investigative reporter but also a fair one."2
- Apr 4 2007Warnke: "Anyone who challenges the clique in-charge faces a vengeance..."18
- Jan 30 2007Warnke: "...it's lessons like this that turn men into monuments."0
- Jan 12 2007Warnke: "If the Grits are smart, they'll tell Mr. LaPierre where to go..."8