This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* according to Hollyburn Properties Ltd., two consultants "jumped the gun" by registering to lobby on behalf of the company.
* Financial Dynamics Ltd., a communication firm with a connection to Premier Christy Clark, did the creative for the Smart Tax Alliance's new pro-harmonized sales tax radio and television advertisements;
* the provincial government commissioned the "most celebrated creative agency" in the country to come up with its harmonized sales tax ads;
* Gerry Scott has been named opposition leader Adrian Dix's interim chief of staff;
* Ms. Clark chief of staff Mike McDonald is being paid about $10,000 more than Martyn Brown, who did the same job for Gordon Campbell for over nine years.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the harmonized es tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)