This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* Treasury Board President Stockwell Day's decision not to run for re-election;
* provincial Conservative spokesperson Keith Roy is running for the federal Conservative nomination in Delta-Richmond East;
* now former children and family development deputy minister Lesely du Toit's departure email;
* former premiers, including Bill Vander Zalm were invited to the swearing-in ceremony for Christy Clark and her cabinet; and
* a complete list of the Clark administration's new ministerial and executive assistants.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the harmonized es tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)