This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* United Steelworkers District Three research representative Kim Pollock's internal commentary on the state of provincial politics;
* an American congressman citied British Columbia's online gambling record to raise questions about whether American Internet casinos will be safe;
* Social Development Minister Kevin Krueger commented on leadership candidate Christy Clark's proposal to have a Family Day holiday in February while on the provincial Liberals' leadership vote and convention committee;
* provincial New Democrat leadership candidate Mike Farnworth's campaign Website domain name was registered a day after Carole James announce she was resigning;
* one of Ms. James's key advisors, Mary O'Donoghue, is stepping down from her position as caucus executive director; and
* rumours Vancouver-Kingsway MLA Adrian Dix will announce he's entering the provincial New Democrat leadership race at Sir Guy Carleton Elementary School.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the harmonized sales tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)