This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* a provincial New Democrat executive member and former candidate has quit
the party over its "marginalization of Indigenous peoples, communities, voices and issues;"
* the provincial New Democrats are paying Moe Sihota $75,600 to be president of their party;
* money from two major unions is funding funding the lion's share of Mr. Sihota's stipend;
* provincial New Democrat MLA Bill Routley has voiced concern about the apparent us-versus-them tactics deployed by party leader Carole James's supporters against dissidents;
* provincial New Democrat MLA Mabel Elmore apologized to fellow legislator Nicholas Simons for an undisclosed incident at the party's recent provincial council meeting;
* a group called The North Needs Kevin has taken out a full-page newspaper advertisement in support of the health minister's potential run for the provincial Liberal leadership; and
* Maple Ridge-Mission MLA Marc Dalton is thinking about running for the provincial Liberal leadership.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the goods and services tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)