This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* some provincial Liberals want to change the selection process for their leader from a one member, one vote system to a delegated convention;
* the provincial New Democrats encouraged party members to "join with New Democrats across the province who are celebrating the end of Gordon Campbell. Organize a party with your friends and family on Facebook and in your community to celebrate this victory;"
* cabinet minister Barry Penner won't be running to replace the premier;
* South Island federal Conservatives have abruptly cancelled provincial Conservative president Wayne McGrath's invitation to speak at their monthly breakfast meeting; and
* a dinner honouring Gordon Campbell's contribution to the construction industry is being turned into a dinner honouring his political legacy.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the goods and services tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)