This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* the province was warned a majority of those overseeing British Columbia's major post-secondary institutions don't have training opportunities, with many of them basing their decisions on shoddy information;
* someone has registered the Web address visionbc.ca;
* polling firm Innovative Research Group Inc. tested what the potential public support might be for Vision B.C.;
* Canada's Western premiers enjoyed bottled water at the conference where they decided to take steps to "conserve and manager" the country's "valuable fresh water supplies;" and
* provincial New Democrat constituency assistants are presently voting on a tentative collective agreement will see their salaries increase by two percent in the first of the contract - retroactive to July 1, 2009 - and by doodley-squat in its second and third years.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the goods and services tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)