This week, Public Eye exclusively revealed:
* some environmental groups were offered provincial-government purchased 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets;
* BC Hydro Corp. is reviewing its controversial $1.45 billion outsourcing deal with Accenture Inc.;
* the provincial government will be paying Accenture Inc. up to $600,000 to monitor the consolidation of "corporate, clinical support and back office functions" at Lower Mainland health authorities;
* Jatinder Rai resignation as one of the federal Liberals' three British Columbia election readiness co-chairs amidst rumours of tensions between himself and fellow co-chair Andrew Wilkinson;
* Mr. Wilkinson's subsequent departure from that committee and the appointment of Dean Crawford and Herb Dhaliwal as its co-chairs; and
* provincial Liberal supporters are being asked to fork out at least $450 over a four day period to attend the party's two major fundraisers.
So, if you aren't already a supporter, please consider making a confidential $10 monthly contribution by clicking on the bar below. You'll be helping sustain our investigative work, digging up the news that matters to you. And, as a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a subscription to our monthly email newsletter - the Brown Envelope - where we'll give you the story behind the stories we've been working on. (Please note, federal tax laws require us to include the goods and services tax as part of your contribution. You can stop supporting Public Eye at any time by following this link.)