Ever wonder how much money TransLink forks over to find out what you're thinking? Well, according to bid documents posted last Thursday, the transportation authority spends "over $1 million annually on qualitative and quantiative marketing research and public opinion polling." And all that cash could be yours if you make a successful bid to do that work on behalf of TransLink. The following is a complete copy of the relevant portion of that request for proposal.
3.0 SCOPE OF WORK
3.1 TransLink spends over $1 million annually on qualitative and quantitative marketing research and public opinion polling, some examples include:
One-on-one or paired interviews
On-Line or Web panel Research
On-Board or On-Site Interviewing
3.2 The following tasks to be performed by the successful Respondent may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* questionnaire design;
* telephone and in-person interviewing;
* weighting of data;
* data processing;
* production of databases;
* production of computer tables;
* on-line data collection; and
* focus group recruitment, moderating and reporting.
3.3 The following reports to be provided by the successful Respondent may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Conjoint, Tradeoff and Discrete Choice Studies;
* Usage and Attitude Studies;
* Public Affairs and Public Opinion Research;
* Customer Satisfaction Research;
* Advertising Pretests; and
* Advertising Tracking.